IHEA to Celebrate 90th Anniversary at Annual Meeting
The Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA) will celebrate its 90th anniversary at the 2019 Annual Meeting April 29-May 1 at Lido Beach Resort in Sarasota, Fla. IHEA members will enjoy the camaraderie created by the ever-popular social events and presentations. The annual meeting provides opportunities for attendees to get involved with important industry-related developments while exploring new business contacts and growing relationships.
The 2019 program will include a dynamic lineup:
- Bob Sherlock, CMO of Chief Outsiders, will address “The Power of Value.” The session will highlight why manufacturers should be paid for the value of their products and services. All too often today, customers are pressuring IHEA members for lower prices. Sherlock will explain better alternatives than simply cutting the price.
- IHEA economist Chris Kuehl will provide a lively update on the economy.
- Omar Nashashibi of the Franklin Partnership will share insights into the government shutdown, the latest developments on critical policy, and what it all means for manufacturers in the thermal processing business. Nashashibi, who lobbies in Washington, D.C., on behalf of manufacturing trade associations, will attempt to help manufacturers plan for the unpredictable future.
- Chris Della Mora of HUB International Risk Services and James Moore of Goyer Management International will team up to provide a session on cybersecurity. Della Mora and Moore will share ways to make your information less valuable to hackers.
- IHEA member Scott Bishop of Alabama Power will explain on the benefits of partnering with utility companies.
IHEA’s committees also will meet in Sarasota as they continue to work on issues of importance industrial process heating equipment manufacturing. Review the complete program and event details at www.ihea.org/event/AM19.