If you are involved in industrial process heating and cooling, you can find valuable insights and opportunities to connect with key equipment suppliers and industry thought leaders, and learn from and engage with those with the depth of knowledge you need to make actionable decisions about your process operations.
Join Process Heating and Process Cooling at our inaugural Process Cooling & Heating Show on June 15-16 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. Rosemont is just 5 minutes from Chicago’s O'Hare International Airport.
Interactive exhibits on the trade show floor give you a chance to evaluate the latest tools, products and services to adapt your business as the industry evolves. Whether it is learning how to save on energy costs or discovering more efficient processes that can help you reduce risk, you will find what you need at the Process Heating & Cooling Show.
Start each day with a keynote address presented by experts that can provide national and global views on trends, technologies, regulations and other market forces that can shape your business in ways beyond time and temperature. On Wednesday, June 15, Omar S. Nashashibi, a founding partner of The Franklin Partnership, will review the latest government regulations, international trade, tariffs, changing tax laws that affect business strategy and investments, and green investments and sustainability. Mr. Nashashibi will also go over changes in federal regulations in the Biden administration and share how those may affect the process industries going forward.
On Thursday, June 16, Perry Stephens of the Electric Power Research Institute will discuss the current state of industrial electrification and decarbonization technologies, and the roadmap to achieve deep decarbonization by 2050, highlighting specific initiatives and measures that can be evaluated and adopted throughout the industrial sector for process heating.
Also on the show floor are two tracks of technical sessions. Attend the show live and earn up to 10 hours of continuing education credits on-site. Free sessions included with exhibition access include:
- Heat source selection and evaluation criteria.
- How and when to use infrared heating to improve your process.
- Retrofitting fired equipment for safety.
- Steam applications, terminology, and how to achieve the best results.
- Technologies for safer steam methane reforming.
- Optimizing a heating system for energy efficiency.
- Non-invasive temperature sensing in the process industry.
- Detection innovations for the heating and cooling industries.
- Reclaiming heat transfer fluids.
- Oil-free process cooling and heat recovery symbiosis systems.
- The use of propane as a refrigerant in process chillers.
- Optimizing process cooling with variable-frequency drives (VFDs).
- Minimizing fan system effects.
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) and process piping systems.
- Industrial ammonia refrigeration training benefits.
In addition, pre-show courses can be added to your registration:
- Dr. Ralph T. Muehleisen of the Argonne National Laboratory will present a half-day session, The Introduction to Sound, on June 14, hosted by the Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA International).
- Jim Barron of the Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association will present a three-day course on training the trainer for industrial refrigeration. It begins on Monday, June 13.
Also during the show, we will present the first winner of the Process Heating & Cooling Innovation Award. Join us at the welcome address on Wednesday, June 15, to see it live. Then, after a day of learning and exploring the exhibit floor, stay to network and connect at our reception on the exhibit hall floor.
To learn more about the show and plan your days there, read our digital brochure or visit heatingcoolingshow.com. Enter the discount code LINDA2022 when registering online for free registration to all programming hosted in the exhibit hall.