Exhibitor Information & Resources
Here you will find important details, deadlines, specifications and opportunities in regards to your exhibit at The Process Heating & Cooling Show taking place on June 15-16, 2022 at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT SPACE
Your exhibit space includes:
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
- 8’ high back and 3’ side drape
- Company ID sign
- Three (3) complimentary staff registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space
(example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20= 6; 20x20 = 12)
- FREE admission for registered staff to all networking functions and sessions (certification courses excluded)
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities including:
- Event Logo & Promotional Tools - The event logo and various online display ads are available for unlimited use by exhibitors to help promote participation in the show in their emails, websites, newsletters, etc. Need an ad customized with your booth number? No problem! Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization.
- Company Profile in On-Site Show Program & Exhibit Guide - Your 100-word company description along with your company name, address, phone number, website and booth # will be included in the on-site Show Program, the attendees go-to resource during and after the Show (logo upgrades and advertising available).
- Access to Registrants Pre and Post-Event - Share information about a new product or simply encourage registrants to visit your booth be sending them an email or direct mail piece before and/or after the event. Registrant marketing access is available by request through BNP Media, restrictions apply.
- Public Relations and Publicity - Exhibiting companies will have access to the registered press list upon request and have the opportunity to provide press kits in the Process Heating & Cooling Show press office on-site.
- Company Press Releases Posted to Event Website - Share your news with us! Your company press release will be posted to the industry news feed on the Process Heating & Cooling Show website.
- Customer Invitation Program - A customized registration code will be provided to each exhibitor to distribute to customers offering FREE registration to the Process Heating & Cooling Show. The exhibitor with the highest registration code usage wins $2000 towards their sponsorship at the following year’s event!
***Exhibit spaces do NOT come carpeted or furnished and do not include power. All exhibitors are responsible for ordering their own furnishings, equipment, utilities, and labor which are detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual which will be available by September 2021.***
EXHIBITOR SERVICES MANUAL
DISCOUNTED RATE DEADLINE = MAY 26, 2022
The Rosemont Exposition Services (RES) Exhibitor Services Manual includes important details and deadlines regarding booth furniture, carpet, electrical, labor, shipping and other important services you may need for your booth at The Process Heating & Cooling Show.
The Process Heating & Cooling Show Exhibitor Services Manual will be available by September 2021.
BOOTH REGULATIONS, HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS & HANGING SIGNS
The Process Heating & Cooling Show follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Guidelines for exhibition displays. If you have specific questions regarding your booth space please contact:
Dana Marsoupian, Sr. Event Manager
email@example.com | 248-719-5416
- Island & Peninsula Booths = 16 feet
- Perimeter Booths = 12 feet
- Linear Booths = 8 feet
Hanging signs and banners are only permitted for Island and Peninsula booths, 20'x20' or larger. The maximum height limitation on hanging signs/banners for the Process Heating & Cooling Show is 16ft., meaning the top of a banner/sign may not exceed 16ft. Most banners/signs are hung 11' from the ground to the bottom of the banner. Some island booths may have higher clearance and height restrictions may be increased upon request to show management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on height restrictions or hanging signs please reference the Exhibitor Services Manual or please contact:
Dave Houston, Rosemont Exposition Services, Inc.
email@example.com | 847-993-4654
MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT SCHEDULE
MOVE-IN DEADLINE = JUNE 14, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
MOVE-OUT DEADLINE = JUNE 17, 2022 @ 12:00 PM
Move-In / Setup Hours
Exhibitors must install exhibit at assigned booth during the following times:
***Direct to dock shipments will be accepted per the following schedule
- Monday, June 13, 2022 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
The exhibit hall will be open to exhibitors for set-up and move-in until 7:00 pm on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, but any direct shipments arriving after 4:30 will be charged overtime rates. Additionally all other labor orders will be charged overtime rates from 4:30 - 8:00 pm. All exhibits must be fully installed by 7:00 pm on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - no exceptions.
Exhibit Hall Hours
The exhibit hall will be open during the following times:
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022 - 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Networking Reception will take place from 4:30 - 6:30 pm in the exhibit hall.
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
No materials may be packed up, loaded or removed from the Exhibit Hall until 3:00 pm on Thursday, June 17, 2021.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022 - 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Move-Out / Dismantle Hours
Exhibitors may tear down and dismantle their booths during the following times:
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The return of all empty crates and cartons will take approximately 3 hours. Please plan accordingly and do not book early flights as move-out takes time.
- Friday, June 17, 2022 - 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
All exhibit materials must be packed up and labeled or removed from exhibit hall by 12:00 pm on Friday, June 17, 2022.
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE = MAY 20, 2022
Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space. Exhibitors will be provided a customized complimentary registration code via email to redeem their complimentary staff registrations. If additional registrations are needed above and beyond your complimentary passes, they may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Please contact Maddie Berglund for questions or assistance with exhibitor registration.
Each exhibitor also receives a customized invitation to extend a FREE registration to customers for The Process Heating & Cooling Show through May 31, 2022. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their code will win $2000 in sponsorship dollars towards The Process Heating & Cooling Show in 2023. If you need a copy of the invitation or your custom code please contact Dana Marsoupian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING = MAY 13 - JUNE 10, 2022
DIRECT SHIPPING = JUNE 13 - JUNE 14, 2022
Detailed shipping instructions are included in the 2022 Process Heating & Cooling Show Exhibitor Service Manual (available by Sept. 2021). Don't forget - your exhibit space fees include ALL onsite drayage costs - but only if you ship direct to the convention center (not in advance to the warehouse). This should be a significant cost savings to your company!
For shipping questions or to confirm delivery of your warehouse shipment, please call RES Warehouse at 847-678-0374. Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- ADVANCE SHIPMENTS RECEIVED AT THE RES WAREHOUSE
Advance shipments will be accepted at the RES warehouse beginning May 13, 2022. Shipments received at the RES warehouse by June
6, 2022 will be weighed, inspected and charged at a rate of $30.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum). This charge includes storage prior to the
opening of the show, delivery to the exhibitor’s booth, removal to the loading dock at the close of the show and S.T. (straight time) reloading
onto outbound carriers. This rate also includes pick-up, storage and return of empty crates and cartons. Shipments received at the RES
warehouse after June 6, 2022, will be charged at the rate of $35.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum).
- DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO THE DONALD E. STEPHENS CONVENTION CENTER
Materials unloaded at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are being provided by The Process Heating & Cooling Show. There will be no additional charges for this service, which also includes the re-loading of exhibit materials at the conclusion of the event as well the removal, storage and return of all empty crates and containers.
COMPANY PROFILE LISTING
DEADLINE = APRIL 16, 2022
As an exhibitor you receive a company listing in The Process Heating & Cooling Show on-site Show Program & Exhibit Guide. A standard exhibitor listing includes company name, address, phone number, website, booth # and 100 word company profile.
All exhibitors will receive an email with specific instructions on how to create and edit your directory listing. If you have any questions or need assistance with your directory listing please contact:
Make your company stand out on the event website, show program by upgrading to a Premium Process Heating & Cooling Show Listing.
DEADLINE = APRIL 15, 2022
It is a standard requirement for all Show exhibitors to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. BNP Media (2401 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 700, Troy, MI 48084, 248-362-3700) and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018, 800-528-7975) shall be named as additional insured. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, June 13 - 17, 2022.
Proof of Insurance is Mandatory
Having insurance will protect your company, employees, and volunteers, should a claim arise against you for something that occurred at your booth. If you already have compliant coverage, please forward your proof of insurance to email@example.com and be sure to include the exhibiting company name and 'The 2022 Process Heating & Cooling Show' in your message.
If you do not have coverage, it can easily be secured for only $84 through Rainprotection.
- Exhibitors who do not have an existing insurance policy
- International Exhibitors whose liability insurance will not cover them at a show in the USA
- Companies who do not have the time to deal with all of the certificate arrangements, and need coverage immediately
- Exhibitors who find it easier or advantageous to use this program, rather than their corporate insurance; Similar to when you rent a car and do not want to use your own auto insurance
- Should there be a claim, it will not tarnish your policy and rates, and, unlike most corporate policies, there is no deductible
There are no applications to fill out. Simply purchase your insurance, which is already pre-filled with all of the proper show information, directly online using a credit card. Your Insurance Certificate is instantly emailed to you and a copy is sent to show management.
PRESS & MEDIA
One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. We have teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited as well as those that have registered for the event. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The Process Heating & Cooling Show will generate a lot of excitement and media interest, and there are many free ways to get your name out in the media.
- Share your company's story with our registered press
Many of the industry trade publications are already working on pre-show issues and they are looking for information from the exhibitors to help them write the most complete and comprehensive coverage about the Process Heating & Cooling Show. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Virtual press office at the Process Heating & Cooling Show
Interested in posting your press releases on the Process Heating & Cooling Show Industry News feed? Process Heating & Cooling Show exhibitors can post up to three press releases at no cost to the virtual press office on the Show website. Complete the online submission form to submit your press release today.
- Plan to drop off press kits in the Process Heating & Cooling Show on-site press office
The Process Heating & Cooling Show press office will be located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press. Up to 25 kits may be placed in the press room and all kits should be dropped off to the Press Room onsite.
Media Relations Manager
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your exposure at the Process Heating & Cooling Show by becoming a sponsor or take advantage of the many marketing opportunities that will give your company significant presence to a targeted audience of assembly professionals.
The Process Heating & Cooling Show event management team is here to help.